Cashier Receptionist (Temporary) - Grade 3
The Job Holder
San Jose, CA, USA
Nov 21, 2019
- Six (6) months of work understanding.
- Essential information and utilization of PC and PC console.
- Going off a PC abilities appraisal.
- Capacity to peruse and adhere to directions, short correspondence, and updates.
- Speak with social insurance suppliers, staff, patients and guests.
- Proficient telephone decorum.
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks, compose, oversee time and organize work process in an unpredictable domain.
- Information on PC and PC console.
- Must be happy to work in a Labor Management Partnership condition.
- Likewise allude to the nitty gritty duties laid out in the individual aggregate dealing unit Cash Handling Responsibility Agreement.
- Secondary School Diploma/GED.
- Permit, Certification, Registration
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders