Customer Support Representative
The Job Holder
San Francisco, CA, USA
Nov 23, 2019
What will I do?
- Give outstanding support of Affinity's consistently developing customer base through an assortment of channels including visit, email, and screen share
- Become the voice of the client by reporting input and offering bits of knowledge to your Product and Engineering groups to improve the client experience
- Investigate reports of item bugs until you have settled the worry as per the general inclination of the customer. In a perfect world, you love posing open-finished inquiries and getting to the base of the issue.
- Produce self-improvement assets including information base substance, video bits, and that's only the tip of the iceberg
- Guarantee customers are fruitful with our answer and related incorporations through viable training
We'd love to get notification from you if...
- You are energetic about helping other people
- You have amazing relational abilities both composed and verbal
- You are group arranged and love collaborating with others
- You love learning and acing all subtleties of the item
- You flex and adjust to quick change
- You are an attentive person and take a gander at issues from different edges
- At any rate 2 years of involvement with a help job
- Secondary school recognition
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders