Customer Service Representative
The Job Holder
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) gives remarkable client support to the interior and outer clients of Copart. Through an intensive comprehension of Copart rehearses, the CSR offers arrangements that guide and encourage a special client care understanding. The CSR gives general managerial help while performing various tasks in wild and distressing circumstances. Also, the CSR will be the essence of the Company through up close and personal and vocal cooperations with all degrees of clients which extend from the overall population to elevated level directors of associations.
- Get and process installments.
- Update part (vehicle) notes in the framework.
- Answer multi-line phone in an expert way.
- Eye to eye client association.
- Use organization assets to assemble data and offer answers for address client issues.
- Contact customers to acquire vehicle get data.
- Record archives as per criteria.
- Procedure mail approaching and active per criteria.
- Peruse and translate different reports and archives.
- Legitimate fulfillment of offer records.
- Different obligations as allocated.
- One year of office bolster involvement with a client assistance job.
- Secondary School recognition.
- Brilliant client support abilities and frame of mind.
- Brilliant composed and verbal abilities.
- Capable with office hardware.
- Fundamental math abilities.
- Tender loving care.
- Critical thinking.
- PC capability - MS Suite.
- Composing speed 45WPM.
- Fundamental 10 Key capability.
- Proficient appearance.
- Capacity to perform various tasks in a quick-paced condition.
- Bilingual aptitudes an or more.
- Intermittent extra time as required.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders