Customer Service Representative
The Job Holder
San Francisco, CA, USA
Nov 25, 2019
- Giving data on Bay Area transportation options, including transport, ship, rail, bicycling and bicycle offer, stopping, and strolling, among others;
- Giving point-to-direct suggestions toward options in contrast to driving alone. This will incorporate helping individuals confronting transportation challenges: youth, people with incapacities, more seasoned grown-ups, people with constrained earnings, and so forth and going about as an intermediary among guests and MTC, province portability the board focuses and other like assets;
- Distributing Clipper® cards and adding esteem or travel goes to Clipper® cards;
- Distributing FasTrak® toll labels, tolerating installment for toll infringement and increasing the value of toll labels;
- Selling Bay Area Bike Share money participations to qualified low pay inhabitants;
- Helping guests with finishing Air District air quality license applications;
- Helping guests with innovation accessible inside the RRC space;
- Selling transportation-related special things, possibly including drive gear, bike head protectors, transportation-themed shirts and other memorabilia; and
- Giving assets to potential extra errands as coordinated by the three other provincial offices: Association of Bay Area Governments, Bay Area Air Quality Management District and the Bay Conservation and Development Commission.
- Distinguish and evaluate clients' needs to accomplish fulfillment.
- Give exact, substantial and complete data by utilizing the correct strategies/apparatuses.
- Pursue correspondence systems, rules and strategies.
- Different undertakings, as relegated.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders