LABORER CUSTODIAL" CAREER JOB W/ BENEFITS"
The Job Holder
United States Postal Service
Obligations AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Makes or helps with making minor upkeep fixes to building and gear.
2. In littler structures helps the fire fighter worker in terminating the heater; in fire fighters worker's nonattendance terminates and cleans the kettle.
3. Works an assortment of intensity driven gear, for example, floor scrubbers, floor sanders, waxers, and divider washers; modifies
brushes, cushions, and different connections on machines; utilizes wax, clean, and other defensive operators suitable for the
different surfaces; washes dividers and roofs from framework.
4. Performs general working obligations, for example, uncrating and gathering furniture and installations utilizing fasteners and screws for
gathering, stacking and emptying supplies and hardware.
5. Performs janitorial obligations, for example, cleaning, scouring, waxing, and cleaning floors; washes dividers and roof; tidies
furniture and apparatuses; cleans equipment and can installations; washes windows; thinks about yards and bushes; cleans walkways and
garages and evacuates cinders, day off ice.
6. What's more, may: work lift, stack supplies away rooms and on racks; move furniture and hardware.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders