Custodial Worker (CYS) NA-02
The Job Holder
Fort Benning, GA, USA
Nov 30, 2019
US Department of the Army
- Performs housekeeping obligations in a kid advancement focus, school-age care office, or youth focus: Preparing and conveying dye arrangement, disinfecting, recharging supplies, cleaning, conveying supplies, purging refuse.
- It may be required to clean floors and tables. Gives routine light cleaning/tidying of study halls/movement regions and materials as required. May be required to clear/mop utilizing standard hardware, for example, floor brushes and vacuum cleaners.
- Gets dirty materials from the study hall and trucks them to the pantry.
- Washes and dries materials and towels utilizing standard, family unit grade clothing machine and dryer; returns clean cloths to study halls. Makes up lodgings.
- May be required to wash staff regalia. Tidies up pantry. May be required to keep up stock of staff garbs.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders