Merchandising Service Associate
The Job Holder
Salinas, CA, USA
Dec 01, 2019
What You Need To Succeed
- Capacity to peruse, compose, and perform fundamental number juggling (expansion, subtraction).
- Capacity to work medium-term and ends of the week as required.
- Capacity to use electronic PC projects to achieve allocated undertakings.
- Secondary school confirmation or proportionate.
- a half year of Lowe's business floor understanding.
- a half year of experience performing item marketing undertakings including perusing planograms, setting up and tearing down showcases.
- 3 months of experience working force gear, for example, lifts, request pickers, and comparative hardware
- Working information on fundamental apparatuses required for the activity (e.g., hand instruments, drills, saws).
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders