Grocery Team Member (Stocking, Inventory, Floor Customer Service) - Full Time
The Job Holder
Redwood City, CA, USA
Dec 04, 2019
Whole Foods Market
- Guarantees a crisp and engaging presentation by keeping cases and retires perfect and very much supplied by forward-looking, checking codes, pivoting and evacuating obsolete items.
- Stocks and cleans staple racks, mass containers, solidified and dairy cases.
- Screens and avoids decay and imparts waste to purchasers, Team Leaders, and move chief.
- Keeps up back stock in great request.
- Helps with inspecting program, keeping test zones full, perfect and engaging.
- Finishes decay, testing, temperature, and clear worksheets as required.
- Helps with occasional stock checks.
- Lands to work station on schedule, suitably prepared, dressed and prepared to work; works every single booked move and goes to required training and gatherings.
- Gives magnificent client support, addresses the needs of clients in a convenient and viable way and models interesting selling procedures; answers telephones and pages quickly and politely.
- Boosts deals potential through viable and legitimate methods for preparing, putting away, pivoting, stocking, and promoting the item.
- Pursues and goes along, or guarantees consistency, with set up methodology, including Weights and Measures, wellbeing and sanitation, and safe work rehearses.
- Keeps up, or guarantees upkeep of, a spotless and sterile working and shopping condition; keeps up the hardware as per WFM tidiness and security principles.
- Performs opening, mid, and shutting obligations as allocated; guarantees exactness of signs and evaluating.
- Quickly reports security risks and infringement.
- Performs different obligations as doled out by store, local, or national authority.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders