Grocery Team Member (Stocking, Inventory, Floor Customer Service)
The Job Holder
Paloalto, CA, USA
Dec 07, 2019
Whole Foods Market
- Guarantees a new and engaging showcase by keeping cases and retires spotless and very much loaded by forward-looking, checking codes, pivoting and evacuating outdated items.
- Stocks and cleans basic food item retires, mass containers, solidified and dairy cases.
- Screens and avoids deterioration and conveys waste to purchasers, Team Leaders, and move director.
- Keeps up back stock in great request.
- Helps with examining program, keeping test zones full, spotless and engaging.
- Finishes deterioration, testing, temperature, and clear worksheets as required.
- Helps with intermittent stock checks.
- Lands to work station on schedule, properly prepared, dressed and prepared to work; works every planned move and goes to required training and gatherings.
- Gives phenomenal client care, addresses the needs of clients in an auspicious and successful way and models intriguing selling procedures; answers telephones and pages instantly and respectfully.
- Amplifies deals potential through compelling and legitimate systems for preparing, putting away, turning, stocking, and promoting item.
- Pursues and agrees, or guarantees consistence, with set up methodology, including Weights and Measures, wellbeing and sanitation, and safe work rehearses.
- Keeps up, or guarantees support of, a spotless and sterile working and shopping condition; keeps up the hardware as per WFM tidiness and security gauges.
- Performs opening, mid, and shutting obligations as doled out; guarantees the exactness of signs and values.
- Promptly reports wellbeing risks and infringement.
- Performs different obligations as allocated by store, provincial, or national administration.
Copyright © 2023, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar